Friday, April 14, 2006

life's like an hourglass glued to the table

I don't have time to think about the things I spent so much of my life wallowing over. I'm consumed by school work, class, my sorority, and daily 4 hour songfest rehearsals. I haven't met new faces in so long, but I haven't even seen old ones either. I was on the phone with my mom for quite a while yesterday, not one of those ranting or depressed talks, but just a light and random conversation about anything and everything. I really miss her and my dad. In a time where I feel so old and short of life, they [sadly] somehow give me back my youth. I don't know what it is. I wish people like them could live forever. I'm sure the world would be a much better place if everyone knew that people like them existed. I haven't seen home in forever and I haven't talked to my brother for a while as well. It feels so weird to walk alone and, though knowing you have a bunch of people who seemingly "care" or "want to be there," just don't really want to go back. I like to wander. I'm always wandering....Friends, like hearts I thought had cared above and beyond all others, are transient. LIFE is just transient.

No comments: