Allright, so it's New Year's Eve and I guess I've just gotta keep doing what I've been doing and that means it's time for some good ol' NYE reflection! :]
2005 was a beautiful year, and I mean that whole-heartedly. Looking back on it all, it seems like summer was so long ago and high school even more in the past. I witnessed the birth and death of many relationships; saw one chapter of my life close and watched as the rest of my life began. All of a sudden, everything just kind of mashed together and the days seemed to collide.
I found comfort in old friends, was broken and bruised, attended my first and last formals and proms with awesome awesome dates [mark and bob], renewed once-severed ties, completely worked and danced my ass off for routines and moderns-- SEVERAL times, did my first improv play on stage, had many many concerts..all of which I loved to put on and be in because of the music and the people in it <3,>
I've learned to appreciate and I've learned to admire; I've learned to keep and I've learned to let go; I've come to remember and grown to forget; I've lived to love and learned how to love to live. I put myself on the line and ran the gamut of emotions, was hurt and hurt another in return, all to finally find comfort in learning how to love... without being loved in return.
This year has been... everything.. and everything will be all right.
No comments:
Post a Comment